It is always hard to write when you have to. I guess I don't really have to but I do want to document my life. Today I started a challenge for myself. I want to change my life and become a better person. So for the next 28 days, I am going to do just that. I am 28 years old and I have 28 days. I want to be a healthier, more connected, grounded, kind, and organized person. By no means do I think I will be able to go from 0-100 in a month but I want to make a valiant effort to get a head start.
I want to live with conscious awareness. I want to live with purpose and meaning, spirit and thoughtfulness. I want to do the most good I can and experience the most out of life while I am here. And lastly, I want to inspire others, leave behind a legacy that carries on far past my own life.
The message has always been and will always be: beauty. But not in the sense of aesthetics, in the sense of wholeness, oneness with the Earth. The beauty of our lives, of all life, this amazing world we live in, and that there is beauty in everything. Enjoy the moment.
I want to follow through.
No comments:
Post a Comment