Great day! Got a lot done and prepared for next week's Broadway Camps. Help Susan run recital. Connected with Erin, one of our instructors who I used to teach when she was in High School. And the best part of the day was when my lovely student Troy Johnson sang at the recital. She was so nervous and I did not know if she was going to do it. But she did and she did AWESOME!! She sounded beautiful and I wanted to cry! She was still not happy with it but she should be proud. She did a great job!
Another special moment was watching the hula class do a beautiful hula routine to the song Bright. I recorded it because I thought of Auntie April and her grandma who just passed on. I imagined her grandma now as a bright star in the night sky.
Level: 4
Frequency: Gaps
No comments:
Post a Comment